E-commerce marketing is the process of driving sales by raising awareness about an online store’s brand and product offerings. E-commerce marketing can be divided into two general actions: help- driving website traffic and optimizing the user experience for conversion. We help our customers fetch traffic of online shoppers to an e-commerce website and encourage them to buy their products or services online. Our expert helps our clients achieve the desired results by search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing, and display advertising and putting their products and services at the top of search results. We help you increase the visibility of your products by getting featured in Google Search results and other prominent comparison shopping engines and marketplaces. We manage your product feeds, submit them and optimize them to be viewed on sites like Google, Bing and more.
We use the following Ecommerce Marketing Channels:-
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC): We design the most efficient advertising platform where our effective PPC campaigns drive users with intent to purchase targeted products or services.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): We design campaigns on Google’s AdWords platform and paid platforms on other search engines, such as Bing for effective traffic generation at targeted product or services.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Our expert SEO helps to generate organic traffic on search engines. We follow the best practices on a product page level with content creation, inbound links, social media engagement and other factors that search engine algorithms take into consideration.
- Display Advertising: We design Banners, sidebars and other predominantly-visual advertisements that appear on other websites.
- Affiliate Marketing: We design campaigns for affiliate marketing like referrals from other websites with industry or product-focused content such as reviews, comparisons, and testimonials, etc.
- Email Marketing: We provide email marketing services for Newsletters, abandoned cart notifications and remarketing to target past and potential customers.